Please read and understand the following term and conditions.
Collective Events Limited trading as Autumn Lights. Company registration: 12809642, office address 2 Middlethorpe Business Park, Simbalk Lane, Bishopthorpe, YO23 2BD.
- Autumn Lights means ‘Autumn Lights’, ‘Us’, ‘We’, ‘Our’ means autumn lights and/or its representatives, employees, and sub-contractors.
- We reserve the right to implement restrictions/conditions before and during the event to ensure it is safe. You must comply with all instructions given to you by Event staff and stewards, and you may be evicted without a refund if you fail to comply.
- We have the right refuse entry or eject anyone from the event without a refund, for reasons of public safety, any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance, injury, or for any breach of these terms and conditions.
- By entering the site, you give your express consent to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used any media for any purpose at any time, including CCTV, filming by the police or security staff and/or for marketing.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time in our sole discretion and we will notify you by posting the amended terms and conditions to the event website.
- We shall have no liability for any loss, injury, illness or damage to any person or property sustained at the event howsoever caused in any circumstances unless caused as a direct result of our negligence and that which cannot by law be excluded or limited. Any personal property brought to the event is at your own risk.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and any dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
By purchasing a ticket, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Adult tickets can only be purchased by persons aged 18 or over on the day the event starts.
- Children and 3 and under tickets can only be purchased an appropriate aged adult. By purchasing a child ticket (4 – 17 years) and (3 and under) ticket you are confirming that you are either the parent, legal guardian or nominated guardian of the child for whom you are purchasing.
- No admission without a valid ticket.
- Age 3 and under can attend free of charge but you must obtain a ticket for them.
- Before buying this ticket, you MUST ensure you are able to attend. Your ticket is not refundable regardless of the circumstances. You can also not sell tickets on. Failure to comply will result in your ticket being cancelled.
- If buying the ticket as a gift, please enter their details not your own.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- NO alcohol can be taken into the event. You can only purchase alcohol once inside the event.
- You are allowed to bring food into the event, but NO glass containers allowed.
- Bags may be searched upon arrival by a trained member of security staff or steward NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Funfair rides and attractions, Food and Bars are not included in your ticket. There will be a cost to these.
- The use of drones or similar equipment for any reason is prohibited on or near the event.